Fergie and her family participated in the 10th annual Avon Walk For Breast Cancer in Santa Barbara (California) over the weekend. Sep 23.
The fight against cancer has a very special meaning for Fergie. The singer’s father, Pat, and her mother, Terri, are survivors of the disease.
“This is my second time at an Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and I continue to be amazed by the participants’ dedication, spirit, and passion to raise funds like crazy and walk 39 long miles together to fight breast cancer,” said Fergie. “We’ve all been touched by cancer in some way, including me. Both of my parents are cancer survivors and I’ve lost my grandmother and uncle to cancer. Thank you, Avon Walkers, for every step you take to help end this horrible disease.”
- thatnastyakid likes this
- katsfalsenails likes this
- onedirectionisminebitch reblogged this from fuckyeahfergieferg
- anotherfromthecrowd reblogged this from stacy-ferguson
- stacy-ferguson reblogged this from fuckyeahfergieferg
- rhythmicbaboon reblogged this from fuckyeahtheblackeyedpeas
- fuckyeahtheblackeyedpeas reblogged this from fuckyeahfergieferg
- don-t-trust-anyone likes this
- pockety reblogged this from fuckyeahfergieferg
- a-single-moment-of-a-girl likes this
- sabotaram-meu-copo reblogged this from fuckyeahfergieferg
- sabotaram-meu-copo likes this
- fuckyeahfergieferg posted this